When the sun is up and the day is hot, there is no better way to get cool that submerging yourself in water.
While teenagers and older people prefer to swim, little kids will find it safer to dip their hands in the best water table for 1 year old and above.
Water tables for toddlers are not only a very fun way to cool down and play with water and sand but they are also safe because kids can’t drown on fall.
The best water table for kids should be colorful, easily portable and full of features that your kids can play with.
Best Toddler Water Table Reviewed
1. Step2 787800 Naturally Playful Sand & Water Center.
Step2 787800 is one of the best kid’s water table in the market because it features more than enough features for your children to play with.
This play table has two separate sides; one for water and one for sand and it comes with a plastic cover to keep the sand clean and dry.
- The water side has molded-in roadways where the kids can ride their boats and be imaginative.
- Step2 787800 is a very stable table with elastic tie-downs on the lid to ensure it is securely attached so it can fall over.
- This fabulous water table comes with 8 accessories that include an umbrella to cover the kids from the sun, two bridges, two boats, two pots and a shovel for the sand.
- Once the kids are done playing, you can drain and clean the table easily thanks to the convenient drain plug.
- The table is easy to assemble since you only have to tie down the top to the bottom.
- There is no drain plug on the sand side.
2. Little Tikes Spiralin’ Seas Waterpark Play Table.
Little Tikes Spiralin’ Seas Waterpark Play Table is the best if you have a toddler or preschooler who are still developing their motor skills.
This water table for 1 year old has a huge funnel on the center where kids need to pour water or drop balls and watch them as they slide down and get flushed onto the roundabout.
- The water park is very small so it occupies very little space and it’s easy to carry.
- There is a mini Ferris wheel that kids need to crank up developing their motor skills.
- The moment the kid is able to pour water on the funnel or put balls and watch them, they are developing their eye hand coordination.
- This water play table is easy to assemble and there is a drain spout for easy draining.
- A big toy can get stuck in the funnel.
3. Step2 Spill & Splash Seaway Water Table.
Step2 Spill & Splash Seaway Water Table offers the kids twice as much fun as it has two fun-filled tubs you can fill with water.
The two side by side tubs ensure more kids get to play in this waterpark whether its siblings or friends and become more social.
- This water table toddler edition has multiple sea creatures and accessories that are not just fun but also teach kids about the sea.
- There is an added umbrella for sun protection.
- The solid tripod structure is pretty stable and safe for kids.
- These tubs contain a diving board, swinging slide, lagoon and plenty of other creative features kids can play with and use their imagination.
- It is easy to set up and drain the water after use.
There is no drain plug so you have to take out all the toys first and then pour the water.
4. Step2 Splish Splash Seas Water Table with Umbrella.
Step 2 holds the highest number of amazing toddler water tables in the world and the quality is unbeatable.
This splish splash seas water table features a beautiful island that has a water fall and a nice coconut tree you can also play with.
- The water park is full of features and accessories where the kids can use the bucket to fill up the waterfall spin the water wheel carousel and see the water spin and even send the play figures down the slide or diving board.
- The kid’s water table is elevated to the perfect height of toddlers and it can accommodate up to 5 kids.
- It has a 42inch umbrella that will ensure the kids are protected from the sun.
- This is a very sturdy table, easy to assemble and there is a drain plug to release water.
- All the features come in different colors so it’s a very colorful table suitable for kid’s imaginations.
- The little island does not have a drain plug.
5. Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate Ship Water Play Table.
If your child is a fan of ‘Jake and the Never land pirate’, you won’t be able to contain their excitement when they see this pirate themed water table.
The water table for toddlers is designed as a mighty pirate ship with several pirate characters, anchor and everything you can find in a ship.
- The pirate theme is something kids are familiar with so they can just imagine themselves being part of the pirate ship and that makes it more real and fun.
- The anchor raises and lowers when you crank the handle which is pretty cool.
- This children’s water table is battery operated so the center mast fountain has continuous flow of water.
- It has functioning water cannon and kids can use it to shoot at the characters or other figures such as the whale.
- It has a lot of spinning activities and it’s easy to set up.
- Kids keep pulling off the middle piece with the flag.
6. Step2 Big Splash Waterpark.
Step2 Big Splash Waterpark is one of the simplest designs when it comes to water tables and it’s also very affordable. This beautiful water table kids is small enough to be used both outdoors and indoors and it is not messy at all.
- The waterpark includes a tub placed on top of a tower where the kids will be pouring down water and watch as it trickles down the water slide.
- If the figure is tired of the water slide they can be catapulted to the swimming pool using the diving board.
- There is a water wheel used to spin the water and a very fancy accessory set for the kid’s imagination.
- This pool has a very large open area to allow the kids to use their imagination and find ways of using that space.
- The table is easy to assemble and comes with a convenient drain plug.
The water tower does not snap well in place so it keeps falling off.
7. Step2 Cascading Cove Sand and Water Table.
Just like the Step2 787800, this Step2 Cascading Cove Sand and Water Table has two sides to separate water and sand.
The water side is fills with water and accessories common in a swimming pool while the sand side has other toys you can use to scoop sand and even hide treasure.
- This outdoor water table for toddlers is big enough to accommodate a few kids and they won’t fight over toys or space.
- The durable plastic cover used to keep the sand dry and clean also has molded-in roadways that can be used by an extra kid or two to play.
- The lid also has nice elastic tie-downs to help secure it in place and it fits perfectly.
- This table also comes with a wide umbrella to cover the kids from sun.
- Step2 Cascading Cove Sand and Water Table is stable, easy to assemble and perfect height for toddlers and even bigger kids.
- There are easy to use drain plugs on both sides to get rid of the water and sand.
- Some customers complain that it’s delivered with some missing parts.
Buying Guide for the Best Water Table For 1 Year Old and Above.
Selecting the best water table for 1 year old and above is quite a task because there are so many types and manufacturers of water tables.
Apart from checking out this water table for kids reviews, here is a simple guide on what you should look for to get the best water table for 1 year old;
Since you have to fill up the table with water and sand, it is very important for it to be stable, sturdy and strong enough to handle a few pounds.
The table should not be something that the kid can fall into and drown and the toy items must be safe for kids also.
Apart from just passing time and having fun, a water table should teach the children something and develop their motor skills, hand to eye coordination and others developmental skills required.
The features incorporated in a water table must all be useful in developing the child’s mind and not just wasting time.
The best water table for toddlers should be big enough to accommodate a few kids at the same time.
This is because play time is usually more fun if you have company and it encourages social skills and communication. Sharing a water table will also teach the kids how to share, work with others and be cordial.
- Ease of use
The best water table for 1 year old should not be complicated to assemble or play with. The features should be self-explanatory, familiar to kids and easy to use no matter the age.
It’s also very important that the table be easy to drain and clean after use so that it can remain safe for use and free of mold.
The best water table for 1 year old will not only keep your kids busy and happy but will also teach them so many skills that they need in life.
Always keep the table clean and away from sunlight so it can last long.