Having the best baby tents for outdoors is compulsory whenever you are taking your baby to the beach to ensure that they are protected from the hot sun and heat.
However, it is important that the beach tent be of great quality and should always be equipped with breathable panels that will keep the tent ventilated.
In case you want to enjoy your time at the beach with your baby, it is important that you consider the best baby tents for outdoors reviewed below.
Buying Guide For The Baby Tents For Outdoors.
Every parent is interested in buying best beach shade for babies that will protect their kids from the harsh weather conditions and one that they can easily afford, last long and move with easily.
It is therefore important for any person interested in buying the beach tents for babies to put the following factors in their mind.
The number of people who will be using it will determine the size of the baby beach tent you will buy. In case you are a large family, you will have to get a beach shade tent that will be able to hold you all instead of only the baby.
You can also consider some of the things that you will have inside your tent such as the tables and chairs.
One of the main aims of getting a baby tents for beach is to offer protection to the baby. Without getting the infant beach tent made from quality materials, UV rays can easily penetrate the material and get into your baby.
Ease of Use:
You need to choose a baby tents for outdoors that you can easily set up and take down. Most of the beach tents for kids are known to come with great design that will allow for easy set up and take down in seconds.
Top 7 Beach Tents For Babies
1. Pacific Breeze EasyUp Beach Tent.
Pacific Breeze EasyUp Beach Tent was designed for the beach lifestyle. This tent is lightweight and has large windows on both sides to ensure proper ventilation by allowing as much air as it can take.
This tent usually has a huge front entrance that can easily be slide in and out. Its floor is made from PE thereby enabling it to withstand the outdoor use and abuse.
- The tent is spacious enough and can house two adults and two kids making it ideal for families.
- It is known to provide better shelter than umbrella since it is capable of providing UPF50+ protection against the harmful UV rays.
- This tent is made from non corrosive frame materials thereby assuring you that it can last for many years.
- The tent is portable and can easily be moved around.
- The lightweight material used in making this tent makes it hard to anchor.
- The design of the Beach Tent does not factor in severe weather conditions.
2. Lightspeed Outdoors Quick Cabana Beach Tent Sun Shelter.
It has the UPF50+ protection hence you can always spend lots of time inside it without having to worry about solar radiation.
It is capable of holding two adults and two young kids and also has enough space for coolers, chairs and many more outdoor fun items.
- The tent offers sun protection which is a surprising feature considering the lightweight material that has been used.
- It is huge enough capable of housing up to two adults and two small children making it a perfect tent for family.
- Setting up the baby shade tent is much easier since there is no need to assemble the poles.
- The stakes included might not be enough to hold down the tent during the high winds.
- The outdoor flap in the tent can easily collect too much sand in the beach thereby making it more of a nuisance.
- The dark colored front porch material can get hot easily under direct sunlight.
- This tent might not be large enough for some people.
3. Baby Nook Travel Bed and Beach Tent.
The Baby Nook Travel Bed and Beach Tent is a great product especially for a family that loves travelling. It does not have many features but is known to perform very well.
The best baby beach tent helps keep your child comfortable and can easily be folded when it is time to go. Its safety features makes it so great since it ensures the bed is always locked in place.
- Zero hassle when folding it since that can be achieved in seconds.
- It is lightweight hence easy to transport.
- Zero assembly is required since it opens and pops up.
- Its lightweight makes it prone to being swept away by strong winds.
4. Coleman Road Trip Beach Shade.
The baby sun shade tent will ensure everyone is kept dry whenever it is raining and not just to protect your family from the scorching sun. The tent comes together with lightweight fiberglass poles and the inside is equipped with two hanging pockets.
It has a strong steel frame that has heavy-duty polyester to provide shade.
- It comes together with its floor hence you will never be stuck on the sand.
- The tent is small when you fold it up hence you can easily move around with it.
- It provides you with a better shade compared to other types of pop up beach tent for baby.
- It is easy to set up and takes a maximum of 10 minutes.
- The Beach Shade does not come with the top window like other types of baby tents for outdoors.
- The interior of the Shade gets very hot during the hot days.
- This tent is not capable of withstanding the strong winds and rain very well.
5. Pacific Play Tents Lil Nursery Tent.
However, this shade tent for beach will provide your baby with a place to sleep, eat and play. It has a waterproof polyethylene floor that is super easy to clean up and ensures your babies are kept off the sand.
The tent has many types of ventilation on the sides and the door is usually UV treated. Its door is usually attached to Velcro making it easy to open and close.
- It has two mesh side panels that prevent the tent from heating up.
- This tent is portable ensuring easy travelling.
- Its mesh door rolls down easily ensuring easy access though it can always be closed very quickly to keep the bugs out.
- The tent is capable of protecting equivalent to the SPF 30.
- This tent was deigned to be light for travel hence you will have to add some weight to it to ensure it is stable during windy days.
- Setting up and taking it down takes more time since it was never designed to spring up on its own.
6. Lightspeed Outdoors Pop Up Sport Shelter Beach Tent.
The pop up beach tent for baby ventilation has been maximized since it is equipped with larger windows.
- It is capable of standing against the strong waves at the beach.
- It is easy to set up thanks to its simple design and simple set up procedure.
- The upper joints of this baby sun tent can be flimsy hence can easily break down.
- It does not compromise the window flaps hence hiding it from the rapid rains can be a major problem.
7. Pacific Play Tents Seaside Beach Cabana.
The Pacific Play Tents Seaside Beach Cabana features a portable and light construction, a zippered mesh and a stable frame. This baby tent for beach is known to be a stylish and versatile tent for the babies.
It has been designed with both safety and fun in mind. The beach tent for baby is spacious enough and has an SPF 30- rated and UV treated frames that filter the harmful radiations.
It also has integrated mesh windows that only lights up its interior but it can also keep the bugs out. It offers full view of the kids for easy monitoring.
- Setting up the baby shade tent is much easier and faster.
- It performs well during breezy conditions due to its strong frames.
- It has the mesh windows that have flaps that close.
- It is a heavier tent hence difficult to move with it around.
- The grey material located on the front porch area tends to get hot during sunny days.
There are many types of baby tents for outdoors and things you need to consider when shopping for the best baby beach tent. Be sure of getting the best beach shelter from the reviews above and by considering the factors above.