Hi, I’m Lori Robinson.
I grew up barefoot, surrounded by animals.
- My older half-brother used our only bathtub as a snake aquarium, and shared his bunk bed with our pet goat
- My mother let our pet squirrel monkey sleep in her hair.
- And my father’s idea of a fun weekend outing for my sister and I (my parents were divorced) was birdwatching.
I write this blog to:
- celebrate humans connections to animals and nature
- kindle the fire in each of us calling for more wildness
- spread compassion for all animals
- connect animal lovers worldwide
- ignite the spirit of ‘Africa’ that lives inside us all
I hope you will become part of the tribe at AfricaInside - subscribe.