I’m Lori Robinson.
I grew up barefoot, surrounded by animals.
- My older half-brother used our bathtub as a snake aquarium, and shared his bunk bed with our pet goat.
- Our pet squirrel monkey slept in my mother’s hair.
- My father’s idea of a fun outing for my sister and I (my parents were divorced) was birdwatching.
I write this blog to:
- Celebrate humans connections to animals and nature
- Kindle the fire in each of us calling for more wildness
- Spread compassion for all animals
- Connect animal lovers worldwide
- Ignite the spirit of ‘Africa’ that lives inside us all
I hope you will become part of the tribe at AfricaInside – SIGN UP.